Are you a Nigerian student studying French and would like to become an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months? The recruitment campaign for English language assistants in France for the 2020-2021 school year is now open until 31st of December 2019. About 30 English assistant positions in metropolitan France and the French Overseas…Continue Reading >
We offer a wide range of levels from Beginner to Advanced French classes. The Institut Français organizes its teaching on the most modern teaching methods and on the CEFR (the Common European Framework for Languages), a standard reference adopted by dozens of educational systems worldwide. The books Alter Ego and Texto are based on this curiculum.
The classes are designed to develop language proficiency through the use of the listening, writing, speaking and reading skills.
See below for our courses options, sessions and fees.
How to enroll?
To be eligible for admission to Institut français du Nigeria, the student must be above 18 years of age. Minors must apply with parental consent.
Please register at the reception of Institut français du Nigeria with the following documents:
- an ID card
- a passport-sized photograph
- a parental authorization for applicants between the ages of 16 and 18 years
- the receipt of full payment for the course of your choice.
- All payments should be made only after registration at our reception. They will provide you with the bank details.
- Note that payment for materials should be made on a separate teller.
- Paid fees are not refundable.
If you have already learned French and you are not sure about your level, you will have to take a short written and oral test (15min) with the director of studies.
For more information, contact
+234 805 947 8456
We are located at 52 Libreville Street, off Aminu Kano Crescent, beside Mr Biggs, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Join us in 2020!