Are you a Nigerian student studying French and would like to become an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months?
The recruitment campaign for English language assistants in France for the 2020-2021 school year is now open until 31st of December 2019.
About 30 English assistant positions in metropolitan France and the French Overseas Communities are offered to Nigerian students for the 2020-2021 academic year. Worldwide, approximately 5000 positions are open to more than 50 nationalities of candidates.
Who is eligible?
- Candidates must be NIGERIAN citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible.
- Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age at the time of taking up their positions.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in NIGERIA.
- Candidates must be enrolled at any NIGERIAN university at the time of application.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies.
- A minimum Level B1 in French is required.
- Candidates must be native English speakers.
- Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents
The application form (in french) must be filled in electronically. Please click on the link below:
Please find below a tutorial to the application form:
Your application should be sent to email@example.com and in hard copy to the French Embassy.