Online applications for art and architectures studies are open on CampusArt network website until February 11, 2016.
WARNING: Written applications must be submitted to Campus France Agency in Paris on February 11, 2016 at the latest.
CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university level programs within the field of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Foreign Affairs and Culture and the ANdÉA (Association Nationale des Écoles Supérieures d’Art).
The website gives information about degrees in Art (plastic arts, design, visual communication, fashion, music, interior architecture…) and in Architecture in France and helps choosing a school of Art or Architecture, public or private, or another university
The website www.campusart.org gives access (under specific conditions) to degrees at preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-Master’s and Doctorate’s levels, in a wide choice of schools.
An online quick and interactive application process enables students to choose their degrees with a unique application form which can be seen by more than 70 higher schools.
An answer will be given on March 15th, 2016 (warning: applications will be closed on February 11, 2016) which enables to prepare the stay as soon as possible.
This online service is totally free until the applicant decides to accept a degree’s suggestion.
This online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not substitute for CEF-procedure implemented in most countries where a visa is required. CEF-procedure is compulsory in concerned countries.
Session 2015-2016 calendar goes at follows:
- November 4, 2015 – February 11, 2015: Opening of CampusArt website. Students complete electronic application
- February 11, 2016: Deadline for online applications on CampusArt website
Written applications must be submitted at Campus France Paris
Students undergo telephone interviews and videoconference. Member institutions extend offers of admission to the candidates on their CampusArt platform.
- March 15, 2016: Deadline for admission offers by member institutions to the students
- March 30, 2016 – April 15, 2016: Students accept or decline admission offers on their CampusArt account
- April 15, 2016: Deadline for confirmation of entry into the program by the students on their CampusArt account. Closing of CampusArt website
- April 17, 2016: Preparation and submission of original certificates preregistration by institutions