As part of the French-Japanese Animated Film Festival (FJAFF):
Genius Party, is a Japanese anthology dedicated to short animated films from Studio 4°C released on July 7, 2007.
The seven short movies are:
- “Genius Party” by Atsuko Fukushima
- “Shanghai Dragon” by Shoji Kawamori
- “Deathtic 4” by Shinji Kimura
- “Doorbell” by Yoji Fukuyama
- “Limit Cycle” by Hideki Futamura
- “Happy Machine” by Masaaki Yuasa
- “Baby Blue” by Shinichiro Watanabe
Total length is 102mins.
Be careful, these seven short movies are only for an adult audience (over 18 years old).
In Japanese with English subtitles.
Date: Saturday 31st October 2015
Venue: Institut Français du Nigeria
The entrance is free!
© Genius Party