How to enroll?
To be eligible for admission to Institut français du Nigeria, the student must be above 18 years of age. Minors must apply with parental consent.
Please register at the reception of Institut français du Nigeria with the following documents:
- an ID card
- a passport-sized photograph
- a parental authorisation for applicants between the ages of 16 and 18 years
- the receipt of full payment for the course of your choice.
- All payments should be made to any branch of Access Bank.
- Title of the Account: French Cultural Centre
- Account Number: 00 05 39 57 89
- Note that payment for materials should be made on a separate teller.
- Fees paid are not refundable.
If you have already learned French and you are not sure about your level, you will have to take a short written and oral test (15min) with the director of studies.
For more information, contact
+234 805 947 8456
We are located at 52 Libreville Street, off Aminu Kano Crescent, beside Mr Biggs, Wuse 2, Abuja.