The Institut français du Nigéria is looking for a professional in virtual and immersive realities interested to participate in a week-long programme on this theme in France (the programme will be in English).
With other professionals from all over the world, the participant will be invited to meet French actors in the field as part of an exploratory mission to discover the best of French productions of immersive cultural realities.
The programme will consist of both demonstrations of immersive experiences and moments of exchange between French and foreign professionals: roundtables, speed-meeting.
This program is for a confirmed or emerging personalities in the immersive realities sector. Are privileged professionals who seek to acquire and consolidate a good knowledge of the French scene, who wish to develop long-term collaborations with French partners and creators.
send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV
- A cover letter that explains:
- The actions implemented by the professional company’s,
- The capital gain by this invitation for the Nigerian virtual reality sector,
- The future projects of the company,
- The action imagined to spread and showcase the experience back to Nigeria.
END OF THE APPLICATION JANUARY 7TH, 2019