The Institut français du Nigéria is looking for a cultural professional concerned by the mediation process to participate in a week-long programme focusing on the use and role of digital technology as a way to facilitate the interaction between the work of art and the public.
To apply, you have to be either:
- a museum / cultural center director
- a curator
- an exhibition designer
- in charge of the mediation process
- in charge of the audience development
- involved in cultural and touristic development projects as a decision maker
The programme will take place in France, from the 23rd to the 28th of June, 2019.
With other professionals from all over the world, the participant will be invited to meet French actors in the field of cultural innovation, as part of an exploratory mission to discover the best of French productions in digital cultural mediation.
The programme will revolve around a special event dedicated to new forms of storytelling, knowledge transfer and augmented realities: the PiXii Festival, a yearly event which aims to open new perspectives for digital mediation.
This program is for a confirmed professional or decision maker in the cultural sector, who seek to acquire and consolidate a good knowledge of the French scene, who wish to develop long-term collaborations with French partners and creators.
- A CV
- A cover letter that explains:
- The actions implemented by the professional company’s or institution’s, with a focus on the current mediation process ;
- The role of the professional in his company/institution ;
- The upcoming projects of the company/institution, with a focus of the use of digital technology if there is one ;
- The capital gain by this invitation for the Nigerian cultural sector ;
- The action imagined to spread and showcase the experience back to Nigeria.
END OF APPLICATION : April 25
PHONE INTERVIEWS : April 29
More info : firstname.lastname@example.org